Is there a dormant fee if I don’t use my account?
For all the applicable fees, including dormancy fees, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Will you close my trading account if it has a zero-account balance?
Please note that your trading account will be closed only if you provide us a written request at [email protected] to do so. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Does Tradefw offer services to all jurisdictions?
TRADEFW does not provide its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu and Yemen.
Can I open a joint account?
Please note that currently we do not offer the possibility to open a joint account.
What should I do if none of my bills are in my name?
In such a case, you have the following options:
• Request a certificate of residence from your local authority
• Request a reference letter from your bank confirming your residential address
• Alternatively, your residential address could be verified by a lawyer, the court or the police by providing us with an affidavit.
Please note that in all the above cases, the said document must be dated, signed and carry the seal/stamp of the relevant authority.
Is it possible to lose more money than I deposited?
Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading CFDs and Forex and you must also seek independent financial advice from a suitably licensed financial adviser. You must understand that when trading CFDs and Forex you are trading on the outcome of the price of an underlying asset and that trading does not occur in a Regulated Market but Over-The-Counter (OTC). Consequently, you acknowledge the risks involved in the transactions of such instruments. TradeFW doesn’t accept any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damage in whole or part resulting from and/or relating to any transactions and/or information related to CFDs and Forex or any direct or indirect damages or losses whatsoever. For more information, please read the Risks Associated with Trading CFDs and Forex, Click Here
Can I change the base currency of my account?
Please note that once you choose the currency of your trading account, you cannot alter it.
What trading account types do you offer?
In TradeFW we offer different account types to suit our clients’ needs. To choose the account type that suits your expectations please click here.
How can I start trading?
To start trading with TradeFW all you need to do is:
• Register with us by clicking here
• Complete the online application
• Proceed with depositing funds
• Submit your KYC documents
• Wait for the approval confirmation
• Once your account is approved, you can start trading
How long does it take to verify and approve my account?
Once you complete your application form and submit your KYC documents the trading account is usually approved within 24 hours, unless additional documentation is requested.
What types of files can I upload?
The files types that you can upload are: jpg, png, tif and pdf. Please note that the maximum file is 2 MB.
Where can I upload my documents?
In order to upload your documents please follow these steps:
• Login to your trading account by clicking here
• Press on the “Hello XXXX” tab and then click on “My Account”
• Select the “Regulation” tab and upload your documents at the bottom of the page
Why are KYC documents required?
TradeFW, being a regulated broker, is obliged by law to confirm the identity of its clients in accordance with anti-money laundering requirements as imposed by CySEC (our regulator). Therefore, the provision of adequate identification documents such as a valid proof of identity and proof of residence are essential to comply with the applicable rules and regulations.
Which documents do I need to provide for my account to be approved?
(a) Proof of Identity
• a valid international passport, or
• a valid national identity card* (the ID will be accepted only for EU citizens and if it bears a photo, signature and reflects the expiry date).
Please note that the proof of identity must include your signature; and
(b) Proof of Residence
• A utility bill such as water, gas, electricity, landline internet/telephone bill, bank statement, or
• A certified tenancy agreement
• A certificate of residence from your local authority
• An official document issued by the Government such as council tax bill, income tax, monthly pension statement.
Please note that the proof of residence will be approved only if it holds your full name/surname, address and is issued within the last six (6) months. Please note that the document cannot be an e-statement or an e-bill.
You are kindly requested to check that the scanned documents are clearly readable before sending them to us in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
What currency can I use for the opening of my account?
You can open an account in EUR/USD. Please note that you cannot change your currency selection after registration.
Do I have to deposit money for registration?
A deposit is not required in order to register with us. However, you will have to deposit money funds to start trading.
I have problems with the registration process, what should I do?
If you face any difficulties during your registration process please contact us via email at [email protected] or via telephone on +357 25 355 388
How can I register?
Registering at TradeFW.com is extremely simple:
• Click on the “Register” tab on the home page.
• Fill in the mandatory details.
• Submit the application form with all the requested information.
• You will receive a welcome email with your login details