iTrade Global (CY) Limited
Last updated on 3rd January, 2018
1.1. iTrade Global (CY) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is a Cypriot Investment Firm (“CIF”) that owns and operates the brand “TRADEFW” and the domain www.TRADEFW.com. The Company is incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with registration number HE 335424 and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”), with CIF license number 298/16.
1.2. The Company is using cookies on its website(s) to enhance the user’s experience. This document explains what cookies are, what information they gather and how these are used.
1.3. This Cookies Policy applies to all of the Company’s website(s), branded pages or websites which are operated by or on behalf of the Company.
2. COOKIES EXPLAINED
2.1. Cookies are small files or pieces of information, which are be stored on your computer or other devices such as a tablet, iPad or smartphone when you visit the Company’s website(s) in order to optimize the functionality of the Company’s website(s).
3. HOW COOKIES ARE USED
3.1. Cookies are used for a variety of reasons but the most common ones are to improve the Company’s website’s performance and/or functionality & features, to present the Company’s products according to the user’s personal preferences, interests and needs as well as to help speed up his/her future activities and experience on our website(s).
3.2. Cookies are frequently used on many internet websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser.
3.3. The information and data that these cookies collect may contain personal identifiable information (such as your username, IP address) however these are not sufficient to identify you as an individual.
3.4. If you create a trading account with the Company, cookies will be used (including but not limited to) for the following reasons:
– To retain information that the user provides the Company with during his/her website navigation such as remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) to avoid repeating the same steps in the future;
– To remember and save the choices you make (such as your user name or your preferred language) to provide a more personalized online experience across the Company’s website(s).
– To remember your site preferences when you log out;
– To remember newsletter or email subscription services and show relevant notifications/ alerts when there are news or updates;
– To remember orders given between webpages so that a payment can progress smoothly;
– To remember information and/or data submitted via the Contact Us form or surveys/questionnaires so as to avoid fulfilling all the fields on the relevant form;
– To remember your user details for future correspondence;
– To collect information regarding how you use the Company’s website(s) and other sites, sites/areas visited, for how long, the time spent on the website, what do you do while on those sites and any issues encountered to help us improve the performance of our website(s);
– To test new features on the Company’s website(s) and understand which optimizations the users prefer in order to make relevant changes as to the way that the website(s) are delivered;
– To monitor the user’s behaviour, interests and/or personal preferences in order to present to him/her with similar suggestions that might be of interest;
– To customize the website(s) content according to what is more relevant to your preferences and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the Company’s websites.
3.5. Lastly please kindly note that these cookies are usually deleted when the Client logs out or leaves the Company’s website and/or trading platform (commonly known as “session” or “temporary” cookies) however, in some cases cookies may remain on your computer or internet device for a longer period of time depending until the user manually deletes it (commonly known as “persistent” or “permanent”).
|Type of Cookie||What do they do?||Do these cookies collect the user’s personal data / identify him/her?|
|Necessary||These cookies are essential to make the Company’s website(s) work correctly, they enable you to move around our website(s) and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual.
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website(s) by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our website(s).||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow our website(s) to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalised online experience.||The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your username.
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website.
|Targeting / advertising||These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the Company’s website(s) and more.
We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties.
|Most types of these cookies track users via their IP address so may collect some personal identifiable information.|
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
4.2. Third Party cookies help the Company understand how you use the Company’s website(s) and configure ways in which the Company can improve your experience as well as how you use social media buttons and/or plugins to connect with your social network. Cookies may also be used for marketing or advertising purposes or to compile aggregated statistics that allow the Company to understand how visitors use the website(s) and to help the Company improve their structure and content. Please note that these statistics are anonymous and the Company cannot personally identify you.
5.1. You can prevent or block cookies by changing your browser settings however, please kindly note that non-acceptance of these cookies may affect the functionality, features or performance of the Company’s website or parts of it, and may no longer be able to navigate while on the Company’s website(s) and any other websites that you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable such cookies especially if you are not sure how to do this.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The Company has implemented and takes all the necessary measures and precautions to safeguard the data collected via cookies and/or any processing of such data only for the reasons and purposes obtained. The Company complies with the regulatory framework and regularly assesses and reviews its policies and procedures in light of the changing legislation.